I have another baby shower coming up- for a baby girl. I decided to try a technique I saw online that gives some texture to the fabric. I did it wrong. But, I liked the way my version looked, so I kept it. I will try the technique again sometime, correctly.
The fabric is a cute floral that I got from my mom’s stash, so it’s very old. Funny story. I actually used this fabric as one of the main fabrics for a little boy’s birthday present last week (I made a superhero cape and mask). I thought it was stars, not flowers. Not the most masculine of fabrics to use for a little boy, but… oh way-ell!
It’s a pretty simple, cute little dress. I plan to make a diaper cover for it as well. I thought I was making a size 0-3, but I think it’s more like a 3-6 month. I tried it on my littlest (17 months at the end of the month) and it fit him just fine as a top. So, I think it will work from about 3 months- 12 months or later, especially if it is used as a top as well as a dress.