Ai, yai, yai! It’s been a busy and stressful couple of
days, weeks, months. Actually, if we’re being truthful, my stress and busyness factor went up exponentially about 2 years ago and has only gotten worse since then. Here’s what’s made my life a daily mad house on the brink of insanity lately:
1. School (I am taking 9 credits online at BYU-I. It is great because I can finally get my schooling done. But, this in addition to the rest of the list makes me feel cray-cray!)
2. A 4-year old and twin nearly-two year olds. Boys. ‘Nuff said.
3. We are moving. I’ll go into more detail about that some other time. Just know that it takes the stress factor up to about a billion.
4. Church calling- I am in the Primary presidency. We were in charge of the ward Halloween party and are in charge of the ward Christmas party. Plus, we had the Primary program stuck in there as well. I don’t mind this stress so much, just that it is a factor in my crazy life.
5. Projects- For one of my classes, we had to create a business with a fully functioning website and ability to take money and everything. This is great… if I didn’t have 2 or 3 of the aforementioned things going on simultaneously. I have increased business, gotten quite a few orders, and just added to my list of things to do. I will show you some of the projects I’ve finished or am working on… again in a different post.
6. I can’t say no. This is probably my biggest stress factor! I’m sure I’m not alone in this. I really really love doing things for people and being busy and having all sorts of responsibilities. I REALLY DO! I need to be better about looking ahead at my list of to dos and evaluate if I’m going to be a crazy lunatic or not if I say yes to this opportunity.